Thursday, January 09, 2003

Hello. I'm Steve, a random sophomore who likes to discuss the meaning of life over breakfast with Jeff...

i don't have much in the way of grand invitations.. but i am in concert choir and i like carmina burana. why? well, i like sounding like an orc from helm's deep marching on the Gate along with fifty thousand other members of my savage and vile band... bred to pillage and rid the world of Men (daugherty introduced this amazing concept to me). that is why i like carmina burana. very savage. very "I AM STEVE... BOW DOWN TO ME OR I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN"-sounding. it is hard to muffle the "must sound cultured" impulses, but it works.

i submitted some good songs to woehr the other day, and had an asskicking coaching today. hopefully he will find it in his good graces to enlighten concert choir with some sweet musical sound. okay, maybe i just want a baritone solo. but hey.

i take a lot of good subjects. the best of them is undoubtedly latin. my, that class is amazing. it is oh so very good. well, it's either that or mindnumbingly hard, either one. in fact i should be studying for a latin test right now, but instead i am making my grand invitation which isn't very grand. such is life.

the small things in life are so sweet. like toffee, stuck and tongue-tied.. or hooking up the ipod to a pair of 10year old computer speakers and having 600 songs at my command. ramblings sweet too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home