Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Here's something sad: I hate chambers. I hate it the most when we split up; I should probably say I hate Laureli, because chambers isn't too bad. I don't mind Carmina. But I reeeeeeeeally don't like Laureli.

I also hate math.

And english. I hope autobiography is better than my class now. I hope I don't have to write an actual book, but I somehow feel that I do.

And I can't wait for photo!!

I know I make things difficult...for some reason I just can't accept some things...those things being Laureli & some stuff it entails. But I'm not like that with every class. Take chem, for example. That class is a rediculous amount of work, but I do it and I deal with it. Maybe that's cause I like Lampe better than Daugherty.

Why does math always seem to be at least two hours long? And why did Coop let Julia have an apple, which counts as food, sitting there on her desk, but he wouldn't let me wear my hat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home