Saturday, January 11, 2003

That whole constructive thing, I dunno if it really works out for me in the long run, I mean, it's great to say and everything, but it's 10:45, and I'm still basking in the glory of my powerbook, which simply means I'm posting from my bed. I take it for granted, but it might be one of the best things in the world, surfing the net from your very own bed.

The concert tonight...Ahh, yes, I always get really incredibly nervous without any real explination. I just do...Maybe it's the crowd? I don't really know.

My mother makes the greatest hot chocolate in the World. She puts coffee ice cream in it too...Oh my god, it's so amazing.

Halo last night. One of the coolest games I've ever played. Can't wait till it comes out on the Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home