Thursday, January 23, 2003

Thinkin' of taking a break from the commnuity blog, just for the weekend. Who knows...maybe I'll pull a Deb (the other Deb) and not be able to peel myself away from it. We'll see.

Regarding auditions: I like the play we auditioned for....although there really aren't a lot of parts (yes, stating the obvious). I'm worried that with so few parts, I won't get in. I feel like the first part I read for was alright, but the second one...I don't know why but I was getting sort of confused, and I didn't really feel like there was much I could do with the part. It was strange. Maybe it was cause he gave me my motivation the first time, but not the second time. Whatever we do, I want to be in it, and I want it to be funny.

For some reason, my calf really hurts. Feel free to speculate; I have no idea.

My mom got an email from her friend a while back, and I just saw it and found it amusing.

Subject: CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE PSYCHIATRICALLY CHALLENGED.


Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and trees and Fire Hydrants and......
Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get me
Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here chortlesandsnorts.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that about 50% of all U.S. adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

March 22, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home