Tuesday, January 14, 2003

You miss a day of blogging and the entire world goes to pieces.

Can someone remind me about the whole "everybody knows everything" fact? Startling as it may seem, I usually like to have a say in who knows what about me.

Monty said this afternoon that he felt I was being taken advantage of every day because of the role I play in the lab. I think for one day I might keep it locked, eat at CHA, and forget it even exists. Just randomly decide it need not be opened a certain day. That would be interesting.

I feel like a police man. I have to take that stance in the lab, be that person who people listen too. I think that I've actually scared some of the people in there at some points because of what I've either said or made them do. I don't know if I'm being taken advantage of, but I do take pride in the Art Cave. It's a wonderful place. I just want people to know that it doesn't clean itself magically every night, and it doesn't have sound proof walls. During exams I'm going to test the power I have. I have to, and if you feel as though I've acted unfairly to you, I'm sorry, but think about the position I'm put in. The Art Cave will remain under control this week.

Please feel free to stop by.

It's been a long week, and it's only Tuesday. I'm sorry this seems so harsh. Between Dana and Katie, whom I can't make any distinguishing remarks about at this moment, life has transformed into a hell of wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home