Tuesday, February 25, 2003

I did claim blogging rights to something... now what was it?

Ah yes. Carina. That wonderful light in our life that shines a bit too brightly and directly in your eyes. And has a persistant hum.

Anyway, I have a very cruel idea for a gag gift for her in relation to Players. Such a cruel idea that one wouldn't dare to do it, and could only sit back and say, I wish...

And what is this noble gift we could give to this magnificent actress and singer? Something she could use very well for this upcoming play.

(To the point, to the point!)

My friends, what Carina needs is a bag of talent.

That's right, pure talent in a bag. Might be a bit too pricey for Target though; I hear those things are really top of the market these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home