Thursday, March 20, 2003

Unlike you all, I've been getting sleep...going to bed not TOO late and getting up not TOO early (3 am to 8 am).
Way too much work over spring break. And before I even go to St. John, I need to finish ALL of my block project cards. Meaning like 30. Wonderful. And while I'm down there: History on the beach.
I don't have anything to pack. My sister stole all my shirts from last summer, regardless of whether I wanted them back or not, and now wears them around school, to friends houses, wherever. I intend on stealing some back...I liked them. But I also intend on making a major shopping spree cet apres-midi. That is, IF my mom and I are on good terms...which has been a yes-no thing lately, and also makes me wonder about how well St. John is going to turn out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home