Sunday, January 12, 2003

ack! I haven't blogged in too long! It's not like there are things to keep me away from blogging...at least during the day. The last few days I have lived in my jimjams =) ahh...I'm almost back into the swing of winter break. I feel like this week was just a weird one and we still really don't have school. But not really, because today, although still in my jimjams, I have been organizing and attempting to condense info into outline form to make studying easier. bullshit. My history outline is 22 pages long. Fuck it all.

well last night was really fun. I actually watched football...well, actually, the tv was on and I heard it. Well, actually I heard Maggie being bitter. So actually, I saw the score...and the last half hour. But it was still really fun =) Ryan and Wyn have the oddest conversations (but then you think about who they are and you aren't suprised)...and they take up too much room on my couch...and they take over my playroom, forcing me into the bathroom. ooo, shadiness. lol.

Maggie: "If Mike was here, at least I'd find a DARK corner."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home