Friday, January 24, 2003

Chicago was soooo good. I really want to do it in Players now, not that we ever WOULD. But I can dream, can't I? And who could've guessed so many famous people have such good voices? And could dance? (even though it wasn't Fossy choreography).

However, afterwards, Monty and I stood out in the frigid cold for...ohh...5 minutes waiting for his mom, who he then called only to find out that she wasn't coming to get us and we had to walk home. I don't think I've EVER been as cold as I was last night. EVER. My face went numb, and after a while I stopped hurting because I just didn't feel anymore. It got to the point when I just started cracking up I was so cold and I stopped being productive. So, it was a good time. =) It only took me about 10 minutes to thaw out, once inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home