Monday, January 20, 2003

How in the hell to you really study for an English exam? Vocab, grammar...and then essays?? Vocab I memorize by making every word dirty...figures. I suppose she expects us to be completely clueless and get experienced in bullshitting. Good thing I am. I can lie on paper, just not in person.

My sister has a boyfriend!!!! I told her to wait to kiss anyone until 9th grade because, until then, no one knows how to kiss and they're all only experimenting/practicing. And you DON'T want to be the girl they practice on. Then Heather and Maggie brought up a good point - we need to practice, too...

Golden Globes last night were semi-good. Pretty much all the dresses were "ehhh". No gorgeous ones. No horrendous ones. Just "ehh". How disappointing.

Another disappointing note: we don't get to go to the super bowl. ::tear:: I love how I actually care about sports when our teams are good. Like I watched almost every game when the 76ers were good...and like hypervenilated when they lost. Every other year I'm lucky if I even remember it's basketball season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home