Sunday, January 19, 2003

The Two Towers is so much more awesome at 1 in the morning.

Speaking of random IM's, this girl from California IM'ed me the other day asking me about "Kanyamagufa."

The first thing she tells me is that she was searching for it in people's AOL profiles. Now this totally blows me over, and not in the good way. Who the hell searches for "Kanyamagufa" in AOL profiles?

She does.

It was weird.

So I decided I might want to have a conversation with her, but no, shes only there for one reason, and that's to find out what "Kanyamagufa" means. So I tell her. And then she says goodbye. Completely random...Just the weirdest thing.

Oh, and two more things. One, apparently I'm the only person in the AOL world who has "Kanyamagufa" in my profile. Two, I purposely didn't say the meaning of "Kanyamagufa."

Goodnight! Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home