Friday, January 31, 2003

I worked out! Finally!! It's been...well, a couple days. But this week has seemed like a few weeks, so by the transitive property, it's seemed like a week or two.

::Does a dance::

::Falls over and passes out::

I'm really tired. I think it's gonna be a night in. I'm ready for bed right now. I ran, and was really tired afterwards, so I did crunches and only one rep of each weight exercise instead of two.

Do you know what it's like to have a sick day offered to you by your mom three days in a row, and to decline each time?

[edit] Mr. D. foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog in Laureli rehersal today was gross. I couldn't stop laughing. I actually had fun today, as opposed to usual, when I'm cranky. I decided I need to have a more positive outlook, b/c maybe it'll be fun all the time if I get really into it. Yeah. I wish they'd give me a solo, though. Not that I think I have the voice for it, but I still want one. They now have me doing percussion for Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Tom...I'd like you to hear it and tell me if it sounds really dumb, or if it sounds good, and if you have any pointers), Mmm Bop, That's Just The Way It Is, and maybe Hilltones songs. That's a possible total of 5 songs. At the end of the last song, when the audience applauds (sp?), I'm worried my mouth will plop off and roll off the stage. If that happens, will someone please try to catch it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home