Friday, January 17, 2003

Posting from a PC. Not that it matters, but that's for Maggie. So come to think of it, it's astounding how fast either ideas, thoughts, feelings, etc change as fast as the direction of the wind. I don't understand it, honestly. I guess one of the major issues that's been bugging me is that everyone knew what had happened before I even did. That has always been one of the most annoying parts of the entire concept. I want my life to be at least somewhat private, is that so much to ask? I guess so...

Er...yeah...definately obsessing about this girl who Jeff tells me that is useless to do, and to a certain extent I know that's hes right, and then there's always this part of me that doesn't want to believe him. There's that part of my mind that wants to believe.

And then I saw her face...Now I'm a believer.

But am I? Or should this just be given up? I feel like a paradox...mayhaps I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home