Thursday, January 16, 2003

Um yeah....I don't know about you but I'm not sure I want random people IMing me.

I also don't know why, but today has been a good day FOR TYPING IN CAPS. Probably cause I feel like screaming. Maybe. Sort of.

I organized for spanish and english while watching TV. I still have to organize for physio. Maybe tomorrow, in between reading a play and 1 1/4 books.

I have a rant:
Has anyone seen the show Good Morning Miami? If so, you may have noticed that one of the characters is a nun who works at the television station. What bothers me is that this "nun" is the most crass "nun" I've ever seen or heard of. I don't remember specifics, but they have this lady saying comletely outrageous stuff, all while wearing a habit. You all know I'm not particularly religious, nor am I even of the religion in which nuns are involved. But man, this pisses me off to no end. It's so....blasphemous. Or something. It's completely disrespectful. Although...I do find Dogma to be quite amusing. But...this is tasteless, unfunny "humor". Dogma's humor is funny, and much more well-written. Ok, basta.

On another note...
Alex doesn't blog anymore. ALEX!! YOU DON'T BLOG ANYMORE.

Nick: I like the linker image & the little touch-ups to the info page. :)

Me: "I hope it doesn't snow."
My mom: "It's been snowing for an hour."

Ahh yes, I just got the lecture; fortunately it wasn't a long one. Phew.

Good luck to everyone who has an exam tomorrow. I'll be home. Of course the lovely trade off is that I have to go in next Thursday and take my physio exam at 9. Oh well, I need an off day tomorrow so badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home