Monday, January 27, 2003

Um yeah. I'm pretty much all over the place with my exam grades. Nothing in the D range, thankfully. I did have to press the orange button a couple times, though. In case you don't know, the orange button sounds like the first half of the sound made by the green button (which is the sound of a bomb falling and exploding).

I definitely got really hyper last night after all the chocolate I had. Very fun Superbowl party! Thank you to the Pringles for having a great party, and to Rachel for picking me up, and to Tom for driving me home!!!!

Most outrageous moment of the day:

Chambers, singing If You Don't Know Me By Now, Mr. Woehr: "I give you permission to do what I call 'Africanizing.'"

It was totally...I don't really have a word for it. Out of line, outrageous, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home