Monday, January 13, 2003

Yeah. It hit me yesterday that exams start on Wednesday. I studied with Rachel for chem, but haven't started studying for math. Eddie tried to ask me a question about it today (a big mistake on his part), and I had no idea what to do. I'm also not organized, and I should probably be working on that now. I sort of feel that the 10 minutes between chambers and english (because he let us out early) isn't enough time to start trying to organize. I need to finish Child of God and read Ghosts. Maybe on Friday when I don't have school because I have to come in on the make up day to take my physio exam at 9!! BOOOOOO. Pbbbth.

In chambers we argued about the "Blue notes" and "Melody girls" and when they should have performed.

Eddie asked me if I'd go to a Valentine's Day dance. I don't know, but I have a good shirt for it. I hope we get a jeans cut. Ok, time for english.

[edit] LOOK! IT'S SNOWING BOOBS!!!!! RUN FOR COVER...or don't if you're a guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home