Sunday, February 09, 2003

CONGRATS ON YUR CONCERT!! It sounds like the fest was amazing and I wish I could hear you all!!

mmm...road trips...i'm not gonna lie to you, taking them by yurself is not as much fun. I drove to CT to visit my friend at college this weekend and it was not as much fun as driving tp philly! Tho, i must say, singing Rent for 2 hours does pass the time (p.s. does anyone know if it's illegal to drive and talk on yur cell phone in CT? or in PA for that matter?)

But anyway...college is fun! I wanna go!!! (Damn early decision people...) Saturday night was an 80s DANCE! My favorite decade! There were leg warmers, torn sweatshirts, and ugly clothes galore! (good times...) Footloose ::sigh:: was listened to all night!!

Oh, and I was esooper psyched! I did some a cappella singing today myself...I sang the national anthem at a Harlem Wizards basketball game today (yay) it was a charity event for our community and so that was cool!

So good times were had by all this weekend and SENDING GET WELL WISHES TO DEB!!! MWA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home