Wednesday, March 12, 2003

i'm been feeling a lot of different things lately. very confuzzled.

one thing i can pinpoint is that i'm quite annoyed that tonite i have to write a letter about myself to explain myself. it's supposed to be "deep" i guess and to help people to understand me. tomorrow i have to read this to 24 classmates and three teachers.

it has to do with "bonding" in the alternative school (a separate program/curriculum i was accepted to) and everyone is supposed to be open with everyone else.

anyway, i trust some people, not others and honestly, if i really wanted ALL of them to know about me, i would tell them. but i don't want to tell them. i can bs my way through the letter, but then they all know and my teachers are disappointed in me.

humph. i don't know how to get around this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home