Sunday, March 16, 2003

there's no reason why the world doesn't listen to more jackson browne.

playlist is currently jackson browne, hole, sum 41, and smashing pumpkins.

i'm angsty.

dhruv was admitted to the psych ward on thrusday, nobody told me to yesterday after i got back from editing. we went to see him today, he's leaving for home (india) on tuesday. i'm upset about this. upsettled, really. i feel like i should have been able to do something. i know it's not my fault, but i've been there, so many of my friends have been there, i should've seen something, and said something.

i take it back, i'm not upset, i'm just balnk. i'm not sure what i'm feeling.

people are upset and confused and disgruntled and i'm sick of all of this, why can't people just be normal and nice and get along? i miss the family, i miss my sane friends, i'm tempted to hole myself up in my room and not interact with anyone here for a very, very long time.

last night daid and alec and i went to the graveyard. at 2am. with alcohol. in the mostest fog i've ever seen in my life. i don't like that i'm afraid of real life zombies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home