Sunday, March 02, 2003

Wow...I was hardly online at all yesterday. It was pretty busy: first I went to set crew where Jamie, Jeff and I organized screws and nails and washers (oh my!) and nuts and bolts and miscelaneous. Then I got a hair cut, bought some photo supplies, bought Cracking The AP Chem Exam, and had my first voice lesson!! It was really cool, and my teacher seems really nice. She kept telling me I have a wonderful voice and such, and she gave me some warm up exercises to practice. Woo hoo!!

In other news, I hate blackboard. Why can't the teachers just tell us crucial things in class, so they know we've heard them?

And in still other news, every time I've tried to post something on chortles in the past three days, I get an Error 503.

[edit] Fuck you blogger! It's still not publishing! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home