Monday, April 14, 2003

This day, so far, has been working incredibly hard to destress me. And so far, it's worked. However, the 5:30 - 7 Carmina rehersal back to back with 7 - 8:30 play practice is forcefully working to undo earlier destressedness.

Bend It Like Beckham was a great movie! I thought it was going to be some sort of corny chick flick, but it really wasn't.

Rachel and I had a great talk on the way over. Rayyyyy, I miss talking to you. It was so great. We hugged, and Lauren told us we were being really corny.

Our bus driver seemed to be having problems with the gas and break pedals, as in he couldn't find them, or kept forgetting which was which. On the way back, Rachel said "Now we're going to...New Jersey??" It was pretty funny. Also, we drove past Warmdaddy's. Anyone remember that place?

Ahhh, someone (who shall remain nameless) told me I should smoke some pot to calm myself down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home