Thursday, July 31, 2003

So, i'm on my overnight tonight. Home for the night; I leave again tomorrow evening. And of course, tonight's the night that most of you are out.

Wait, let's start name dropping!

One of the girls in my bunk was looking at my pictures, most of which are from the two most recent plays. She looks closely at one of the pictures, points to Eddie and says "I know him." She might know some more of you as well, since she spent her first month this summer at Ft. Washington day camp. Julian Robins, anyone? She's really cute.

Also, there's a girl from Scarsdale in my bunk. Debra, do you perchance know an Arynne Wexler? She's awesome as well. My second month girls are just really cool.

Ok, that's it for name dropping. Mayhaps I'll talk to some of you tomorrow [well, today, technically...].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home