Saturday, November 08, 2003

dear Revolutions - thank you for redeeming the series and giving me hope again. please tell anyone who disagrees with me to fuck off. yes, we all know that your ending sucked, and no one is quite sure why it is there. we know you didn't mean to hurt us, your head just got a little big and you got a little pretentious. we love you anyway.
<3, m'ris

so. revolutions. fucking rocked. i suppose it's all relative, and what with the fact that i base my life and my actions around these movies. but anyway. if you felt about the first movie the way i did (it literally rocked your world and changed your life) you will like revolutions. if you thought it was pretty cool, but not world-rocking, you may not be as excited about it.

monday i call FACS and get started on my resume. and so everything that begins must end; so i start my beginning. it's a jump. i'm scared. i think it'll be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home