Monday, January 13, 2003

When I'm driving, and this especially happens at night, when I'm by myself, I start to think what's to prevent me from going over the double yellow line and crashing? What's preventing someone else from crossing the double yellow and crashing into me? This happens a lot when I'm coming home from working out, for some reason. Now, don't think these are suicidal thoughts; they're not. I'm more terrified than anything else. I think it's because of my grandmother's accident...things that I wouldn't generally even consider about driving start to pop into my head and swim around. No me gusta.

Also: This may be a man's world, but toilet seats should still be left down!!

On a not wholely unconnected (disconncted..whatever...) note, I went to work out today. Nothing too exciting on the cardio front, but I did my weights increased (like I did last time, which was almost a week ago), and a small load of crunches. So what about the toilet seat thing? I went into the bathroom twice while I was there and found the seat up. Needless to say, I put it down. WHY CAN'T GUYS LEARN?? I think there should be some sort of toilet beast that bites the guys when they don't put the seat down. Or something.

Must go to dinner now. Din din din.

Qua qua qua qua qua. Oh Lucky, you nonsensical fool.

Hey Nick...Jamie asked if he could be invited, so I invited him. Can you make him an icon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home