Monday, February 10, 2003

I'm no good at "catching up" with people I never see. When I talk to someone, I talk to them like I've talked to them forever. Unless the WANT to "play catch up". Then we just kinda...they just ask me questions and I ask them the same ones...and then try to pretend like I know what they're talking about while they're probably doing the same thing.

I've decided that Chinese food is one of those things that sounds really good before you get it, and tastes really good the first few bites. Then it stops tasting good, but you can't stop eating it. And eventually, it even starts to taste bad. Then, afterwards, you know you ate Chinese food, and it won't let you forget it for a long, long time.

I love drawing and painting II. I wish I had someone to draw at my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home