Sunday, September 14, 2003

Ok, I know the suspense has been killing you all, so here's a story!

A woman from PAC, the performing arts council, called me to tell me that I had gotten into a few different a capella groups, and that I had a week to decide. I could go to rehearsals, and I could go out tonight with two of the groups. I got into OFF THE BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!, COUNTERPARTS, and Quaker Notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So I told her I think I wanna be in OTB, but that I'd like a few days to decide, and that I'd like to go out with them tonight. Basically the only reason I wouldn't be in OTB is if they are all assholes, get totally smashed and high and try to get me to do the same. Hopefully this will not happen. So, now off to get ready to go out (they're supposed to come get me between 12:30 and 1).

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home