Friday, September 12, 2003

So the killer workload that everyone talks about Junior year just hit. It's tons of fun. =)
School's school-ish. Not much has changed (y'all should be sooo happy you're at college...).
Player's auditions have started (woohoo!!!). I'm pretty stoked. And set crew tomorrow!! (Rach, I'm gonna be the only girl!!).
And Choir Camp is coming up. Why is it that the highlight of the year for that class is in September? We're left with no hope for the rest of the long year.
And the highlight of my week continues to be Tuesday nights at 10 (or whatever, depending on where you are across the country), Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. It makes my life.
It's so weird to be posting from the lab at school, and not have all of you nearby...
Ok, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home